What is the Christmas Tree Topper Bow Challenge?
It is a 4 day challenge where 3 designers with their own styles and techniques show you how to make a tree topper bow that you can put on your own tree or list for sale.
When is the challenge?
September 4th to September 7th
What you'll learn?
- How we shop and choose ribbon for our bows
- How to coordinate your ribbons - sizes, styles, colors and patterns
- A list of places to buy quality ribbon
- How to make 2 Christmas tree topper bows by hand
- How to make a tree topper bow using the EZ Bow Maker
- How to identify and fix common mistakes with bows
- Easiest ways to attach the tree topper to a tree for yourself or a customer
- How to style the tree topper and best accessories to accent the bow
How you'll learn?
- Day 1: Videos from the 3 designers containing shopping and ribbon buying tips.
- Day 2: Damon live making a tree topper - 11 am CST
- Day 3: Mellie Mel live making a tree topper: 2 pm CST
- Day 4: Jacque live making a tree topper: TBD pm CST